A few months ago, Apple has released its newest smartphone, namely
Buy iPhone 12. Even though recently the iPhone released the iPhone 11 series, and now there will be iPhone 12 in the market that will compete with smartphones from other mobile manufacturers in the global market. Having an iPhone 11 series smartphone alone is very capable and very capable of doing daily work. Moreover, using the iPhone 12. You must be wondering what is the difference between the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 12, right? To be sure, the iPhone 12 has a feature update. The following are new features on the iPhone 12 compared to the previous generation:
- Using Fingerprint Sensor Display. The iPhone 12 will use the Touch ID sensor for its features by hiding it on the smartphone screen. This feature has actually been used by other smartphone competitors.
- Front Camera Update. In this iPhone series, Apple changes the size of the notch with the front camera. This technology has actually been used by other competitors such as Oppo and Xiaomi.
- Using the 5G method network technology for internet access.
- New hardware, namely Qualcomm technology for 5G network technology.
- The latest headset variations for the iPhone 12 series
- Improved performance that is faster than the previous series by using a 60Hz / 120Hz speed display and of course the iPhone 12 is fast charging.
- The screen used is a 120Hz refresh rate.
With this quality, the iPhone 12 will match or equal the screen quality of the iPad Pro 2020 which was also recently released by Apple. iPhone 12 is also reportedly adapting the Promotion display menu which will allow the iPhone 12 screen to adjust the refresh rate with applications so that it can save battery power consumption during use. The screen quality of the iPhone 12 has made high progress from the previous series, namely the iPhone 11. For the 2019 output device is only equipped with a 60Hz refresh mate which is only half the quality. From this it can be concluded that the iPhone 12 will be the first iPhone equipped with technology with such a high screen.
Like the iPhone 11 pattern, reportedly the latest iPhone in 2020 will be available in three variants. One original series, Pro series, and Pro Max. Of course, there are differences in the three series. Reported by Apple Insider, the difference predicted lies in RAM capacity, number of cameras, body material, and display for the screen. However, the details are still uncertain. The battery power is much higher than the previous series
Until now, the owner of the highest battery power on the iPhone is still the iPhone 11 Pro Max which has a capacity of 3,969 mAh. According to information from the 9to5mac site, it can last up to 8 hours 32 minutes without charging and beat its rival Samsung Note 10+. The iPhone 12 will be equipped with a battery with a capacity of up to 4,400 mAh. Even though there are Android smartphones that are above average, Apple has IOS known for its efficient performance in battery consumption, so we don’t need to doubt the battery power.