From our homes to workplaces and even cafes & railway stations,wifi is omnipresent today.With so many wifi networks around us, chances to forgetyourwifi password are pretty high. Imagine the embarrassment as you’re not able to recollect your wifi password while connecting it to your home network.Well, you must have faced this dilemma at least at some point in your life.
You could suggest that you can always share your wifi password within devices, but that is, if you want to know how to connect wifi without password. In this method, we will take you through the process where you get to know the saved wifi password in your Windows PC.
How to view the wifi password in my Windows device?
Windows has made it quite easy to find out the password of the wifi connection that you are connected to. All you have to do is ensure that you are connected on the same network whose password you want to find out. Here are the steps that you will need to follow:
- Open the Settings app on your Windows PC
- Now go to Network & Internet
- After that, click on Change Adapter Options. However, do note that this is only found on the Windows 10 Operating System.
- In case, you have already upgraded to the very latest Windows 11, then you will have to click on Advanced Network Settings. After that, choose More Network Adapter Options.
- Right click on the wifi adapter in the settings and then click on Status. Following that, go to wireless properties.
- Next up, go to the security tab and you will see a box with lots of dots.
- Below that box, you will also see the characters box. Click on it and you will see the password.
This is one way of getting the password on a network to which are you connected. However, if you want to know the password of a wifi network to which you are not connected, things will get a bit more complex. In such cases, you will have to download other third-party apps to get to the bottom of it. Once you get one of these, you will be able to see the saved passwords of all the wifi networks that your Windows device was previously connected to.
Choose the best broadband service for yourself
Amidst all this chatter about passwords, you should also remember that wifi is an important aspect of your daily connectivity. That is why, you should always focus on getting the very best wifi network that you can, for yourself and for others in your family. Agreed, you will find plenty of broadband service providers all the time, however, you should also ensure that you are not missing out.
Features such as zero downtime, fiber technology enabled, dual band routers and more – are all available in the latest wifi offerings by internet service providers. Do have a look at the Airtel Xstream broadband plans.