Obviously the first name of the profile will be changed. But this almost always happens and is also one of the reasons why it is difficult to trace back to your profile.
The ones welisten to you are just some of the reasons why a profile could be a victim of a hacker. If we have forgotten something, add your contribution in the comments.
How to recover a hacked profile through Instagram assistance
- In the next few lines we will show you step-by-step how to recover a hacker’s victim profile by contacting Instagram support.
- Alas, assistance is often desired and does not always solve the problem. Not in a short time anyway.
- And it is for this reason that in this guide we will also reveal to you some other strategy not exactly “conventional” to regain possession of a stolen account.
Access Instagram from another profile
If your account has been hacked you will no longer be able to access it. For this reason you will have to do it another profile. From that of your friend, or creating a new one.
In short, the ways to contact support are endless, just log in to Instagram and click on the gear icon that represents the settings.
Report a problem
In the settings menu scroll down until you find the “Assistance” item. At this point select the “Report a problem “option.
- Contact Instagram support
- Choose one of the 3 options available
- Now you can choose one of the three options available.
- Spam or improper use
- Something does not work
- General Comments
By clicking on the first option “Spam or improper use” you will have access to the assistance center. Clicking on “Account of hacker victims” you will find a whole series of suggestions for those who are victims of hacheraggio.By selecting the second option “Something does not work “you can contact Instagram support directly.By choosing the third “General Comments” option, you are free to tell the service center what you like and what could be improved on Instagram.
If you are trying to recover your Instagram profile, the best choice could be to directly select the “Something not working” option. In this way you will be able to expose your situation in detail directly to the service center.
- Report Instagram problem
- Explain your problem to IG’s assistance
- Once you’ve selected the “Something’s not working” option, explain your problem to the Instagram support service in detail.
- You will surely be asked what the name of your profile is and you will find yourself in front of the first big obstacle.
- Almost always, in fact, the hacker in question changes the name of the profile, making it untraceable.
- You can use a couple of tricks to find your profile and find out what its new name is.
You can visitwww.instapwn.com for the best results there.