Technology is among the fastest growing industries, and hence making a career in this domain can be quite rewarding. Career in technology has many benefits, high salary being one of them. Even fresh graduates and young professionals can enjoy lucrative career prospects in the field, especially after undergoing training programs offered by companies like Revature. Moreover, people can have a career in technology in many places, right from fast-paced startups and innovative tech companies to well-established enterprises.
Revature marks a few best paying jobs in technology in 2023
The technology landscape is expected to continue to grow and introduce new innovations in 2023. With the rapid growth of big data, quantum computing, and many more technologies, companies across the globe are demanding highly skilled and experienced IT professionals. Some of the best paying jobs in technology include:
- Software Engineering Manager: The role of software engineering manager involves supervising and guiding the work of other software engineers on projects. These projects can include the design and development of apps, programs, and software. Usually, a software engineering manager has a bachelor’s degree in programming or computer science, along with multiple years of industry professionals. They have to be skilled in programming languages and programs to do their job impeccably.
- Mobile Applications Developer: Brand new software and mobile gadgets are revolutionizing how the manner in which people interact with one another, get entertainment and news, and so on. Hence, mobile app development has emerged as one of the rapidly expanding and profitable professions. This field is driven by the widespread adoption of mobile apps by consumers, business, programmers and more. Mobile Applications Developers usually have a computer science or information systems degree.
- Information Systems Security Manager: Such professionals are responsible for preventing harmful hacker attacks, security lapses, and viruses on the data, networks, and computers of a company. Sensitive and crucial data might be lost in case the information technology system of a company gets interrupted owing to such intrusions. Companies need to hire skilled and experienced Information Systems Security Manager to prevent such eventualities.
- Database Manager: The role of a database manager involves creating and managing the systems of a company that are used to store and arrange data. These professionals guarantee the security of the data by putting a robust range of security protocols in place. Database managers are also responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of database teams, and determining the data storage requirements of businesses.
- Full stack developers: Such professionals are essentially fluent in both front-end and back-end development. This basically means that they are competent in every stage of the development process, right from design to completion. These developers often test code integrity, and make sure that apps are responsive and compliant with the applicable standards.
Tech companies of all sizes are paying a lump sum to those who are capable enough to bridge the growing tech skill gap with their education, training and work experience. Companies like Revature specialize in providing job-relevant skills and training to candidates aspiring to join the IT field, so that they can enjoy lucrative and rewarding employment opportunities.